Wednesday 18 January 2012

House Hunting

My first day of flat hunting and still only one solid response received:

Hi to all nudists or anybody, who would like to become one, our mixed nudism flat community is searching for a new male roommate, who is open.minded and seriously iinterested, without any obscene thoughts or sexual interests. Please send us a message, if it fits, tell something about you und send a photo of you, only without clothes please. We are discrete. Thanks, Jose.

I'm curious: how does a nudist community function on a day-to-day level?  What's the deal with cooking (especially shallow frying and using the oven)?  Does everybody cosy up on the sofa?  And what happens when the doorbell rings unexpectedly? 

I'm reassured that they're asking for a photo.  This is obviously a carefully aesthetically engineered group of nudists.  I've sent them this, and will let you know how I get on.  Perhaps they'll pull me up on the specs.


1 comment: